miércoles, abril 06, 2005

The One you Need


I can't handle thisI'm tired of hearin you talk about this chick How could she be actin so high sedity Tell her check herself cause I'm hot to then she Ever will on things she can be And I knew you before she came through And I'm still cool, you know how I do To tell the truth you know I feel you You know that I'll ride with you.
No, she can't do Half the things that I do She can't do What I would do for you.

See the time is now For you to realize what's goin down Why put up with this when you know I would be More than happy to be with you for me to be Whatever it is I promise I'll be Whatever pleases you I'll do it times to Takin her spot cause she has no clue Clownin her cause she was a foolYou gotta know why I'm the truth Tell meWhy settle for good You could live lavish She fool around stressing you out. What's next? Skip all the dramatics. No ghetto fab just break it down easySimple as this I'm the one you know you need to be withI see it in your eyes Stop lookin foolish No one could love you with all of this and I'll prove it.

No more holding on I gotta have all or nothing Tell her shop is closed so pack up and hit the door I don't care and I know it don't seem fairSo then later she will find outYou have always been my man And no one she can never.